The essentiality of vitamins as a source of nutrients, that enables the smooth and normal functioning of the body, is well accepted by many. Vitamins are classified as two type s- water soluble and fat soluble; Vitamin C and the B group of vitamins is water-soluble whereas, Vitamins A, D, K & E are fat soluble. (more…)
Someone has rightly said that health is wealth. If you are caring about the precious wealth? If your answer is in affirmative, then it is great. Here, some of the great fruits and foods are being cited. Let us have a look.
1. Fish and seafood – As we all know that they are a great Food Sources of Vitamin D, protein, docosahexaenoic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid; it is required to add in the diet. The two fatty but essential acids acid and eicosapentaenoic acid are not found in many foods.
2. Greens – If you love salad, then greens cannot be ignored. But if you do not like salad, even then you must add it in your diet to become an owner of the healthy body. The nutrient-dense greens like collard greens, bok choy, broccoli, kale are very beneficial for health. They prevent you from eye-disease, heart disease and some kind of cancers as well.
3. Pomegranate – The pink juicy pearls are loaded with the healthy juice. It is very helpful for the people suffering from erectile dysfunction. As per the study, pomegranate is loaded with antioxidant agents to reverse oxidative damage.
4. Berries – There would less people on the earth, who do not like Berries. Since they are great in taste as well as hold beneficial elements. Berries are loaded with vitamin C, antioxidant flavonoids and floate. These three beneficial elements are responsible to aid in weight control. Apart from it, it brings the blood and cholesterol level down.
5. Sweet potato and pumpkin – How many of you love both of them? If you also like then keep eating them as they are loaded with Vitamin A responsible for good vision, strong immune system, and healthy skin. One needs to take the intake of Vitamin D 700 mcg daily if you are pregnant and it should be increase 1,300 mcg if you have been breastfeeding.
6. Apple –This fruit contains four grams soluble fibre and vitamin C, which you need daily. Eating an apple is very helpful to control blood sugar levels.
7. Cherry & Pear – It is another fruit, which keeps you away from chronic inflammation. It holds calories 96 and 5g fibre. It helps to fight with constipations. Pear also holds soluble fibre, which helps to reduce blood cholesterol level and heart disease.
8. Pineapple– This delicious fruit is loaded with 40 calories and 1g fibre bromelain. It helps to break down protein and plays a crucial role to help aid digestion. Eating Pineapple is also pretty much beneficial to prevent blood clots.
9. Milk and Eggs – They both are consider good Food Sources of Vitamin D. Apart from it, you may also add yogurt and another kind of dairy products in your diet.
10. Orange – It is essential to mention that there are no fruits containing vitamin D. But there are many brands of orange juice that fortified with it. If you add this kind of orange juice in your life, then you can get required intake of vitamin D, which you expected.