Men across the world consider lasting longer in bed as a mark of performing well and are always looking for ways to maintain a strong erection for a longer interval of time. A large number of men are also facing erectile issues due to various factors including age, stress and even pornography.
While pills and several new procedures are being explored to cure erectile dysfunction and experts are suggesting ways for men to have longer erections, the answer may lie in a single vitamin. Research has found that the levels of vitamin D in a man’s system determine risks of erectile issues.
Proper functioning of blood vessels depends on nitric oxide in the body, and this may face depletion from superoxide ions. These ions depend on the level of vitamin D, since high levels of the vitamin can prevent production of superoxide ions.
So maintaining vitamin D levels in the body can keep erectile dysfunction at bay and make men get a rock hard erection. In case of those with low vitamin D, supplements may prove to be helpful.
The fast-paced life and cutthroat competition have made us running in the rat-race. We are not taking care of our health. We have developed a habit to ignore the health issues unless they turn worse. Why should let them get worse? Here, we are going to increase your information in respect of the sign indicating you may have a vitamin D deficiency. Let us check it out.
Sign Indicating That You Have Been Suffering From Vitamin D Deficiency –
· If your mood is low without any prominent reason, it indicates that you may have been suffering from it. In the winter season, most people feel low since they do not get enough sun exposure.
· Vitamin D holds a fat-soluble vitamin responsible for absorbing fat. When this level goes down, your body would not be able to transform it.
· Having aching bones is also the result of a deficiency of Vitamin D. The softening of the bones occurs due to lack of vitamin D.
· You may not believe but it is true that having sweat head means you are going through the deficiency of Vitamin D. It is the first sight which we ignore taking it normally. If you experience sweaty head than normal then you must consult a doctor.
Ways To Bring The Required Vitamin D Level –
· First, you need to start having the required sun exposure. Having 15 minutes sun exposure is enough. Take care of your skin while taking it.
· You may also add Vitamin D Supplements in your diet. Before adding them, you may also consult your doctors to stay away from other health problems.
· Apart from it, one who is suffering from the deficiency of Vitamin D must go for adding the variety of food and fruit rich in vitamin D like canned tuna fish, fortified food, egg yolk and food.
Disease That Cause Of Vitamin D-
Many diseases occur because of Vitamin D. Many of them have been mentioned below.
· The Higher Risk of Infection – Vitamin D also builds up power to fight the infection. The deficiency of Vitamin D also increases the risk of coming in the contact of infection like influenza.
· Cardiovascular Disease- The deficiency of Vitamin D also increases the risk of heart attack and that is why one should not take it in a light way.
· Autoimmune Disease – Vitamin D is responsible making your immune system stronger. It gets weak due to lack of the vitamin D. Getting the lower level of Vitamin D means, you are leading towards inflammatory bowel disease and multiple sclerosis.
If you find any of these symptoms, you must consult your doctor. They will let you know how you can cover up taking medicines. You must not ignore it as it may lead towards major health issues. We all know that nothing is more precious rather than your health. So, it is time to take step towards health in order to stay fit and healthy.
Human body requires sufficient nutrients for long-term survival. It plays a crucial role in development and growth of body. If you ever find yourself in an uncomfortable situation dealing with uneasiness all of a sudden, it is advisable to consult your doctor.
Nowadays, it is usual to find a sudden rise in the number of individuals with vitamin deficiency. You cannot point out a particular reason behind the nutrient deficiency. Nutrient deficiencies can also lead to other diseases. Blood test will help you determine nutrient deficiency.
Below are some of the symptoms with which you can identify nutrient deficiency:
Cramping of muscles
Beware, if you are muscles are cramping more often. Muscle cramps may be a sign of deficiencies in magnesium, calcium, and potassium, especially if it happens frequently. Vitamin d is critical for bone health. Symptoms of vitamin d deficiency can be vague — fatigue and muscle aches or weakness. If it goes on long term, a vitamin d deficiency can lead to softening of the bone.
Craving for ice
As weird as it sounds, if you are craving for ice frequently, you are in for some serious troubles. The urge to chew ice is a sign of iron deficiency. When iron levels get too low, your body can’t effectively carry oxygen. The resulting anemia can cause fatigue. You might also notice pale skin and dull, thin, sparse hair among other common symptoms of vitamin d deficiency.
Limbs go numb
Numbness is a cause of concern. It can be due to low levels of vitamin B, specifically B6, folate and B12. The symptom is related to the deficiency’s effect on the peripheral nerves and may be combined with anxiety, depression, anemia, fatigue, and hormone imbalances.
Symptoms of potassium deficiency include muscle cramping and weakness, and constipation, bloating, or abdominal pain caused by paralysis of the intestines.
Zinc deficiency can cause loss of appetite, poor functioning of immune system. Severe deficiency can also cause diarrhea, loss of hair, impotence, and slow down healing of wounds.